Sunday, May 31, 2020

Rice Goulash - Gluten and Dairy Free

 This "recipe" is something my dad used to make.  If I am remembering correctly, he loved rice and this was something that was easy enough even for him to make! He made it pretty often.  

His recipe, which is more of a suggestion than a recipe, included just corn.  But you know me . . . I love ALL the veggies! And since there isn't a real recipe here, you will see my measurements below are more of a suggestion, than anything. This is a wing-it recipe! Do what you like! 

This is a very easy, quick, and simple meal.  My kids, who also super love rice, love this! 

Rice Goulash - Gluten and Dairy Free 
about 1/2 lb of cooked ground beef 
2 c. of dry rice, cooked 
 2 c. of frozen mixed veggies, warmed (we like corn, peas, green beans & carrots) 
salt and pepper, to taste 
a big spoonful of DF butter

Mix all ingredients together and enjoy! 

Yum! 


No comments: