Thursday, May 28, 2020

Monster Muffins - Gluten and Dairy Free

 I was cracking up as I was trying to take pictures of these muffins.  I am NOT a food photographer and don't have any plans to become one.  And I for one feel like muffins, oddly enough, are really hard to photograph.  It is just me? And then . . . these muffins are GREEN!  HA! 

You'll just have to take my word for it that these are SUPER delicious, despite the pictures.  

The Hubby could not stop raving over them and then he snuck into the kitchen to eat more and more throughout the day, each time raving about them.  He even proclaimed them "The most delicious muffins you've ever made!" Or maybe it was "My favorite muffins of all you've made!" I can't quite remember.  Let's just say lots of accolades came my direction.  

 Trust the accolades, not the pictures.  

These are fantastic. And healthy.  And my kids think the green is cool.  

Monster Muffins for the win! 
 Monster Muffins - Gluten and Dairy Free 
2 egg 
4 ripe bananas 
1 1/2 c. rice milk 
1/2 c. olive oil 
1 1/2 c. honey 
4 tsp vanilla 
5 plus c. spinach 
*
4 c. GF flour 
4 tsp. baking powder 
1 tsp. baking soda 
1 tsp. salt 
2 heaping tsp. cinnamon 
2 c. blueberries 

Add egg, bananas, milk, oil, honey, and vanilla to blender.  Fill the rest of the blender with spinach to the top.  Blend until well combined. 

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.  Add ingredient from the blender and mix until well combined.  Pour into lined muffin pan. 

Cook at 375* for 20-25 mins.  

YUM! 

 

No comments: