Monday, May 25, 2020

Macaroons - Gluten, Dairy, Grain and Egg Free

While on this SCD/AIP diet I constantly crave cookies, treats, baked goods. I just love my goodies!

These macaroons are the perfect answer.  They are insanely yummy.  The texture is so good! Easy to make and safe for me too.  It's a SCD/AIP cookie dream come true!


Macaroons - Gluten, Dairy, Grain, and Egg Free 
1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1/8 tsp salt
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup honey
1 Tbsp vanilla


In a food processor, mix everything until well combined. Scoop batter 1 level tablespoon at a time onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake at 350*F for 7-10 minutes, until slightly golden brown.  Cool for 1 hour.  Store in fridge.

Enjoy!


Recipe from Elana's Pantry.  Her recipes are fantastic and save me all the time! 

No comments: