Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Breakfast Casserole - Gluten and Dairy Free

On holidays, I love two things.  
Well, I love LOTS of things about holidays, ha! But I love these two things about food. 

1) I love to have a healthy, protein rich breakfast since most holidays are full of sugary treats. 
2) I love to NOT be in the kitchen slaving away first thing in the morning. 

So, I mix this up the night before and pop it in the oven that morning and both my goals are met! It makes for a great Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter breakfast! 


Breakfast Casserole - Gluten and Dairy Free
12 eggs
1/2 c. of DF milk (we use rice milk)
3/4 c. salsa 
ham, chopped up (as much as you want)  
2 cooked potatoes, chopped (I leave skins on)
1 c. spinach, chopped 
salt, to taste 
pepper, to taste 

Preheat oven to 350*.  Cook potatoes in microwave, if needed, for 10 - 15 minutes, until soft.  Whisk the eggs, then add the rest of the ingredients.  Mix till combined.  Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan and cook for 30 mins.  

This can be mixed the night before and cooked in the morning to save time! 

Enjoy! 

No comments: